I must apologize to all my readers – I have been absent for a few days and unable to get a new 52 Weeks of Health post done. This is Trimester Exam week at the school where I teach and I have been inundated with work – writing exams and correcting exams and other papers. My brain is feeling pretty mushy and I’m not doing so well at organizing my thoughts.
I challenge you as you await my next post to review the steps to health that I have suggested so far. How are you doing – are you working your way to an A+ in health? Are you consistently eating your greens? How about getting quality sleep and plenty of water? Have you reduced your sugar intake at all? Please post a comment below and let us know how you are doing. What is working for you? What are you struggling with? What would you like me to blog about? Spend some time and get re-motivated to be the healthiest you can be. I’ll be back in a couple of days with more steps and more information. I promise!
Here are some links to help you review:
- One Good Thing
- 52 Weeks of Health
- Week 1 – Power Up with Powerful Vegetables
- Week 2 – Night and Day Differences for your Health
- Week 3 – Begin Your Day with a Healthy Breakfast
- Week 4 – Say Hello to Green Tea; Kiss Soft Drinks Goodbye!
- Week 5 – What’s Your Motivation?
- Week 6 – Drastically Reduce Your Sugar Intake